The first step in making a website work for you is to develop a site that looks professional, and gives your target audience easy access to the information they require. If your site lacks visual appeal or if your target audience can’t find what they want quickly: most likely they’ll move on to the next site.
Most of us think of web design as the graphic and visual elements making up “the look” of the website. Effective design is really much more complicated than what meets the eye. Let’s compare the visual design of landscaping around a new home-Before the landscape work is completed extensive consideration should be given to the structural elements of the home. KMB has worked hard to use quality software that will provide a solid foundation for your website.
We approach website design and layout from the viewpoint of the customer. Keeping color and design preferences in mind, we will create a visually appealing site. Thus creating a site that is user friendly and bespoke.
KMB will take every precaution to protect sensitive information exchanged through your website.
When design and development is complete, we will thoroughly test your website, its features, forms, email addresses, shipping calculations, and payment methods. We will ask you to perform those same checks and to run a test order. Once we are confident that your site is complete and you have reviewed it to your satisfaction, we will then launch the site.
- Small site 5-8 page HTML – This site will give your business a presence on the internet.
- Ecommerce site – We can create a professional ecommerce web site design in just a few short weeks.
We can help you manage your shopping cart software, merchant account and promote your existing store front.
- CMS Website – We can create a site using drupal or Joomla which allows you to manage your own site and add additional pages.
- Dynamic Designed site – This site we can incorporate registration, login, sign up , search, database, order management, and chat applications.
Software & Technology that we can incorporate into your site design
- Word Press
- Cold Fusion
- Cross Platform Mobile App Development
- Enterprise Architecture
- System Integration
- Content Management
Secure Credit Card Payments for your Ecommerce site
- Accept a Variety of Payments – All major credit cards, eCheck.Net (electronic checks from bank accounts), gift cards, and signature debit cards.
- Manage Your Transactions – Use our full-featured Merchant Interface to monitor and control payments through your Web site.
- Prevent Fraud – Identify suspicious transactions with our value-adding products and built-in fraud tools.
- Risk Management – Sensitive data is stored in the Authorize.Net PCI-compliant data center, never on your computer.
- Receive Payments Quickly – Your funds are automatically deposited into your merchant bank account within days.
- Free Help – Authorize.Net provides live technical and account support to merchants, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.